- Changing views on growth: What became of pro-poor growth? PEGNet Policy Brief 1/2015 (joint with Michael Grimm, Rainer Thiele and Manfred Wiebelt).
- Achieving Food Security in the Face of Climate Change. PEGNet Policy Brief 2/2015 (with Ruth Delzeit and Rainer Thiele).
- How large-scale agricultural investments impact social capital. International Growth Centre Policy Brief 89311, February 2017 (with Menusch Khadjavi and Rainer Thiele).
Land use competition in Sub- Saharan Africa’s rural areas. PEGNet Policy Brief 10/2017 (with Kerstin Nolte).
Op-Eds and Articles in Development Media
- Shades of green. D+C Development and Cooperation, 2013, No.7, pp.288 (joint with Linda Kleemann and Pablo Selaya)
- Job quality matters. D+C Development and Cooperation, 2015, No.2, pp 34 (joint with Martin Ostermeier and Gibson Masumbu).
- Focus on food security needed in G7 agenda. Rural 21, 2015 (joint with Ruth Delzeit and Rainer Thiele)
- Discussing ‘pro-poor’ growth. D+C Development and Cooperation, 2015, No.8, pp 32 (joint with Rainer Thiele and Manfred Wiebelt)
- Africa’s bewildering spaghetti bowl. D+C Development and Cooperation, 2016, No.9,pp 14 (joint with Eugenia Kayitesi and Alfred Bizoza)
- Trade needs ports. D+C Development and Cooperation, 2017, No.4, pp 33
- Food security in poor rural areas: the twofold challenge of raising agricultural productivity and adapting to climate change. T20 Blog (joint with Ruth Delzeit and Rainer Thiele)
- Afrika 2.0: Chancen für den deutschen Mittelstand. IfW Focus.
- Structural transformation, social protection and inequality in Africa. INCLUDE Knowledge Platform on Inclusive Development Policies( with Laura Arnemann)
- Bridging the Gap – Designing Effective Cooperation between Academia and Practitioners for Better Results. EADI 14th General Conference.